I obtained my Ph.D. in the field of systems and control in 2013 from the University of New South Wales at Australian Defence Force Academy, Canberra, Australia.
I also hold a bachelor degree in applied mathematics and master degree in quantum physics.
Currently, I am working as a post-doctor researcher with the robotics, intelligent systems and control (RISC) lab at Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering Division (CEMSE). King Abdullah University of Science and Technology ( KAUST).
My research interests and experience includes:
- Robust control systems;
- Robotics and intelligent systems;
- Human-in-the-loop control systems;
- Quantum systems and quantum control.
- 18- March-2017: Our team at RISC lab won the bronze medal in the second challenge in Mohamed Bin Zayed International Robotics Challenge (MBZIRC).
- 11-March-2017: Traveling to Abu Dhabi to participate in Mohamed Bin Zayed International Robotics Challenge (MBZIRC).
- 23-February-2017: Our paper “Lyapunov-based Stability of Feedback Interconnections of Negative Imaginary Systems” got accepted for presentation at the 20th IFAC World Congress to be held in Toulouse, France, 9-14 July 2017.
- 13 -January -2017: Our paper “Ultra-wide frequency response measurement of an optical system with a DC photo-detector” is to appear on the journal of Optics Express.
- 10-December-2016: Traveling to Las Vegas, NV, USA to present our paper at the 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 12-14, 2016.
- 24-July-2016: Our paper “Passivity Analysis of Higher Order Evolutionary Dynamics and Population Games” got accepted for presentation and publication in the proceedings of, the 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, to be held at ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, USA, on December 12-14, 2016.